Athletics NZ are seeking two females and two males to represent New Zealand at the 2019 Oceania Area 10km Road Championships in Hobart, Sunday 17 February 2019.
The Championships will be held alongside the Hobart Run the Bridge 10km, one of Tasmania’s premier annual running events.
Travel insurance, international flights, domestic flights and any other related costs will be arranged by the athlete at their own expense. The uniform will be arranged through Athletics NZ and at the athlete’s expense. The LOC have offered to accommodate the four athletes in twin-share rooms for the Saturday evening for free, as well as provide dinner.
Athletes considering the 2019 Oceania 10km Championships should include results (but not limited to) from the following in no particular order:
- The 2017/2018 NZ Road 10km Championships; or
- The 2018 regional 10km championships; or
- Alternatively, athletes can submit their performances for 10km competitions (road or track) within the period of 1 September 2017 to 30 December 2018.
For more information about the course and race, please click here.
If you are interested in applying, please contact John Bowden with the following information:
- Full Name
- Birth date
- Contact phone number
- Postal address for uniform
- NZ Passport scan
- Results/link to results, venue and where the result was achieved from the relevant Race/Championships
Applications will close on 5:00pm Monday 14 January and the successful athletes will be announced by 5:00pm Wednesday 16 January.