DATE: Saturday, 8th June 2013
VENUE: DIXON"S FARM (Littledown), WEST EYRETON From Christchurch: Turn into Tram Road (First turn left off Northern Motorway). Drive 21km down Tram Road, Turn right into Tallots Road, continue straight ahead until Springbank Road, turn left - signs will direct you. (30 minutes from Christchurch)
EVENTS and STARTING TIMES:
Boys & Girls 8 and under 2km 12:00pm
Boys & Girls 9/10 2km 12.00pm
Girls 11/12 3km 12:15pm
Boys 11/12 & 13/14 4km 12:30pm
Girls 13/14, Women 15/16 & 17/18/19 4km 12:30pm
Men 15/16 & 17/18/19 8km 12:45pm
Senior Women & Masters Women 8km 1:20pm
Senior Men & Masters Men 12km 2:05pm
All ages 19 and under are taken as at 31st December 2013 (Please supply date of birth with entry). Masters Men and Masters Women age taken as at race day.
Certificates: Will be awarded to the first three places in each grade.
Teams race: First four runners in ecah category.
- Entries close with Race Secretary,David Sincock, Email email@example.com
or David Sincock, Rover Harrier Club, 49b Inwoods Road, Christchurch
Entries must be received no later than 5pm, Monday 3rd June 2013.
- ALL ATHLETES MUST BE REGISTERED WITH A CLUB AND HOLD A CURRENT REGISTRATION NUMBER AS ALLOCATED BY ATHLETICS CANTERBURY
- Masters Men and Masters Women must indicate age group (age on race day)
- Entries need to be on Club letterhead (if posted) and with current registration numbers.
- Only those competing as Secondary School Teams will be allocated with numbers, as advised in a specific notice to schools, and these must be collected from the registration table on the day at least 15minutes prior to the race commencement.
ENTRY FEES: $3.00 for each competitor in all grades 16 years and under.
$10.00 for each other entry
$5.00 late entry fee for grades 16 and under
$10.00 late entry, for all other grades
Entries to be paid before the start of racing by either Cheque (made out to Rover Harrier Club)
or by Internet Banking - 020 800 0155561 00
RESULT BOARDS: Team Managers must collect these from the Secretary before the first race and return completed results as soon as possible after each event. Where no team manager, clubs need to allocate this role to an adult and ensure the boards are filled in after each race. This ensures results are checked promptly after each event.
RESULTS: Will be available on Sunday morning from this Website.
ENQUIRIES: David Sincock (03) 383 11185
Please note: this is a registered only race: each club is responsible for checking race sheets against those present to race. If a name is not present that person MUST come to the secretary prior to racing or they will be disqualified. This is particular to children's races, much time is spent each year tracking children. Please ensure they are all accounted for prior to racing. If a manager has not been allocated to your team, please come to the caravan for assistance.
All runners compete at their own risk; First Aid Personnel will be present.
NO DOGS ALLOWED